selecting the best feed pellet for optimum poultry performance
'it is generally accepted that birds perform better when fed good quality pellets. however, achieving pellet quality at any cost may not always be the best strategy'
Why download? This eBook considers some of the more recent research regarding interactions between feed processing, additives and modern genetics.
Topics covered include:
- Directing energy to growth
- Fast growers, slow growers
- Pellet durability and bird performance
- Improving pellet durability
- Use of a lignosulphonate binder
This eBook was published as an article in Feed International magazine, May 2012
We hope you will find it of interest - just download and enjoy!